Odds & Ends
- The Berkeley Path Wanderers included an article about my walk in their latest newsletter [large PDF file].
- I recently wrote an article for the Berkeley Daily Planet about some of the interesting places I discovered during my walk of Berkeley.
- Another every-street walker, in Scotland! Follow Rob’s adventures at Walking Dunfermline.
- And another walker: Wulf wants to walk every street in Hither Green in 2008, a district in the London borough of Lewisham. Follow it at Walking Hither Green.
- And somehow I missed Walking the Streets of Forest Hill. Rob walked every public path in Forest Hill (which is also district in London borough of Lewisham), finishing in 2007. I’m excited to go back and read about the walk.